Twins in 2v8 would be a menace
if Twins were added to 2v8 it would probably lead to some type of catastrophe. It would be funny to see how Twins would break if they were added considering they seemingly break every update. If by some miracle Twins function the insane 8 man slug teamed up with someone like Legion would lead to many of crashouts.
Comments
While probably true you'd have to admit it would be hilarious while it lasted
yeah I hope they will make so that she can't combo with Legion or Legion should be removed
Twins doesn't function properly in 1v4. If they add them to 2v8 the glitches will reach through the screen and start punching the players irl LOL
They were functioning properly for most of their lifespan, to be fair. I don't remember having any issues with the killer in 2021-23.
Say they did work properly in 2v8 I really don't think they'll be any good. Moment Victor finishes a pounce either at a survivor or a miss he's gonna get kicked since there's even more survivors around.