Any info about the next updates?
It seems like since the legion came out, I'm seeing wayyy less info about changes happening in the coming updates. Maybe I'm just not paying enough attention, maybe the devs are being more secretive (not that I mind this, I feel like it builds up more hype).
Comments
That's probably the reason, I hope that means some big changes will be announced WITH the ptb, rather than before.
Between the holidays and the normal winter blues, it does feel like it has been forever since we got new content. But the PTB for the next chapter should drop sometime this month.
I mean, there just werent big updates incoming for a while. They were away for holidays after Legion got released, then we got the mid-chapter patch (which wasnt absurdly game-changing either) and now we are approaching the next DLC. And new DLCs will and have always remained in secret until the PTB.
Next chapter has Kain from Legacy of Kain defiance as the killer and Ariel as survivor.
Ariel? The spectral woman?
I'd pay for Legacy of Kain content.
Yes, but before she was killed (since she's human...or was)
Can think of many other human character other than the circle
moebius...lol
How do you know?
Well, there are the Valentines and Courier cosmetics still to be released after the event, they come on a weekly basis. We should get the ptb, once all of those have been released, i guess?
The hatch can be closed.... probably not
DS will be nerfed.... probably not
Genrush will be adressed.... probably not
SWF will be balanced.... probably not
Freddy will get his rework.... probably not
Promised optimization.... probably not
Proper rank/matchmaking.... probably not
A new DLC you can open your wallet for.... thats guaranteed
God powers....or wishful thinking....
It will probably be an original killer so you don't have to pay real money and instead buy it with shards. If you play this game actively you can get both the killer and survivor for 9k shards each.
Honestly, I used to play enough to get 9k easily, but at the moment I barely play anymore, I dont even have legion yet
Agreed, I'd love if the devs were a bit more open about changes going on. Everyday people ask about things mentioned months ago at least if they shared the ideas being worked on and tested people would have more of an understanding on why it takes so long.
As for the update, I'm not holding my breath on anything that isn't guaranteed so I'm excited for the new DLC killer, Hopefully I'll enjoy them whoever they are.