People who play Legion suck at chases.

Comments

  • -Takes a look at my iridescent Emblems for both Legion and other killers- Oh. Alright.

  • @Detective_Jonathan said:
    Change My Mind.

    Kinda hard to do when your right.

  • I don't play Legion and I suck at chases.

  • Tell that to my teammates who go down to him in less that 20 seconds...
  • JanTheMan said:
    Tell that to my teammates who go down to him in less that 20 seconds...
    Getting hit 5 times in 20 seconds is really an achievement!
  • @Detective_Jonathan said:
    Change My Mind.

    Okay I can, legion is a killer that counters looping spots with pallets, also some what can counter swf gen rushing, deep wounds is also like the rbt, it can stall the game with the right add-ons

  • These change my mind posts make no sense. 

    Do people nowadays really need some sort of validation on their personal opinion? Can't they think for themselves anymore?
  • Legion was designed specifically for chases, as they can hop pallets, stall games, and kill in one hit during a chase. If the Survivor has no time to stop and heal, it only takes one.

  • @Tsulan said:
    JanTheMan said:

    Tell that to my teammates who go down to him in less that 20 seconds...

    Getting hit 5 times in 20 seconds is really an achievement!

    You're definitely joking aren't you? When they hit u once and look down that's what @JanTheMan said. I'm 99% sure you're just mocking them.

  • Poweas said:

    @Tsulan said:
    JanTheMan said:

    Tell that to my teammates who go down to him in less that 20 seconds...

    Getting hit 5 times in 20 seconds is really an achievement!

    You're definitely joking aren't you? When they hit u once and look down that's what @JanTheMan said. I'm 99% sure you're just mocking them.

    So survivors stop moving after the first hit?

    I mean, legion is only the weakest killer we currently have. Complaining about how OP he is... is... well...
  • @Tsulan said:
    Poweas said:

    @Tsulan said:

    JanTheMan said:

    Tell that to my teammates who go down to him in less that 20 seconds...
    

    Getting hit 5 times in 20 seconds is really an achievement!

    You're definitely joking aren't you? When they hit u once and look down that's what @JanTheMan said. I'm 99% sure you're just mocking them.

    So survivors stop moving after the first hit?

    I mean, legion is only the weakest killer we currently have. Complaining about how OP he is... is... well...

    At least he can grab survivors who are going for saves and hit people when he is up their ass without having to wait for the survivor to finish a dumb ass transition.

  • every legion player respects pallets lmfao
  • These change my mind posts make no sense. 

    Do people nowadays really need some sort of validation on their personal opinion? Can't they think for themselves anymore?
    Well, it's not like there's much to talk about in this forum besides "toxic toxic toxic toxic toxic", so I don't mind variety.
  • These change my mind posts make no sense. 

    Do people nowadays really need some sort of validation on their personal opinion? Can't they think for themselves anymore?
    What does "change my mind" imply? Does it mean anything? I see a lot of forum users say this, but I don't comprehend the meaning behind it.
  • @Detective_Jonathan said:
    Change My Mind.

    It's easy to knock people down, my Legion is P3 and I have all the Legion members and I mainly get Ruthless and Merciless victories, I've seen played them for 4 hours and only got those victories. I've seen a few Legions who are good killers, but they aren't easy to find

  • @Detective_Jonathan said:
    Change My Mind.

    Or they just enjoy playing legion?

  • 110% movement speed can really mess people up if they don't know how to work with it. A lot of the time killers that pick up Legion don't know when to and when not to mind game. Sometimes you just gotta force the pallet down since there isn't a viable alternative. That's what gives people the L most of the time.

  • @will_i_am_14_85 said:

    @Detective_Jonathan said:
    Change My Mind.

    Or they just enjoy playing legion?

    If that's the case then i like running iri head on Huntress.

  • @Detective_Jonathan said:

    @will_i_am_14_85 said:

    @Detective_Jonathan said:
    Change My Mind.

    Or they just enjoy playing legion?

    If that's the case then i like running iri head on Huntress.

    Fair enough. Some survivors are potatoes, good for targeting practice.

  • It's almost like Legion has 110% movement speed & scratch marks disappear when you're in a frenzy.

  • Change My Mind.

    PREACH IT BROTHA
  • So if someone plays Legion even once, then they automatically suck at chases? Or are you just talking about Legion mains?

  • @SnakeSound222 said:
    So if someone plays Legion even once, then they automatically suck at chases? Or are you just talking about Legion mains?

    Legion mains, the ones that say "I only play legion for the design"