2v8 Chase Music

Hey Ya’ll, just had a killer idea for the next 2v8. I understand chase music with multiple killers of unique music overlapping thus just give all killers the same music, however, why not just make the chase music 1 of the 2’s killers TR? Like say there’s a nemesis and a legion and there’s a 50/50 chance the global chase music will just be legion, or next match, nemesis. Another alternative is just making the Killer’s POV have their personal chase music. I just love Killers like Nemesis and Weskers TR and I wish I could hear it when I’m playing 2v8. Feel like it wouldn’t be hard to implement ether.

P.S. Make sure to give legion basekit Susie’s mixtape sound effect.

Comments

  • I think the music should just fade into whoevers closest.

  • I like this idea.
    Another option would be to always play the TR/Chase music from the leader of the duo.
    Leader being the term you guys used to address the lobby owner/the one who decides if the killers will play surv while they wait.