Event finished
After a lot of time, pressure and work i finished the event and i got all the 3 outfits ![]()
https://i.imgur.com/uaBPLGh.png
Who else finished it, btw? :chuffed:
Tagged:
Community Manager
After a lot of time, pressure and work i finished the event and i got all the 3 outfits ![]()
https://i.imgur.com/uaBPLGh.png
Who else finished it, btw? :chuffed:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I only cared for Ace's stuff, so I don't play that much now.
I didn't even take part in this event to be honest.
Survivor queues are ridiculous and the entire mechanic of how killers have to earn theirs and the laughably low numbers are not even worth my time.
What is wrong with you? XDD. But seriously congrats!
With the killer buffs, I should complete comfortably tonight! Will post then for sure!
Congrats!
Aside from the matchmaking issue, the only other stand out issue with this event is survivors hiding all game to get hatch with their lantern whilst others do gens and are chased until hooked.
The lanterns in this event are a nice little feature after this event I think if they made lanterns a side objective to complete in rewards for say...20 iridescent Shards then that would be nice.
Congrats! I don't even have Ace or Feng's characters so I'm finished with the event too.
I guess we are the event enthusiasts around here. Right there with you man 9/9.
Congrats. I only really wanted Ace's shirt (got it), Huntress's axe (got it) and maybe either Feng's two cloth cosmetics or Ace's pants.
Playing as killer or as survivor? Just curious....
Personally I couldnt force myself to play enough DBD to get even 3 coins so far.....
Depends if you are playing survivor or killer, solo or SWF
Congrats
Yeah I'm finished also got Feng's last night. Might play a couple more nights.
Back to RE2
God damn, nice
i got all 3 playing killer i think i need to take a long break now until the voices stop screaming
Thank you
Good luck, i know you can do it! The lantern points DCs happened to me too, but i didn't gave up
Thank you, also congrats!
I think it took to me something like 80-90 hours, or even 100
Thank you and congrats! Good luck in getting the Feng and Ace's cosmetics too
Thank you!
I played solo survivor xd, it took 80-100 hours like i said above
im about to finish it (380/900) - not that i care too much about aces shirt but having it is nice.
LOL thanks I would of been done last week being that I was only going for Feng's outfit
Well done.
9/9 coins!

Done a lot sooner than I thought!
I'm not even getting coins:((
Completed mine a couple weeks ago.
haven't focused on the event heavily (due to work and being exhausted) but working on my 4th Coin, aiming to at least aim for 6 coins for Huntress and Feng cosmetics, don't care about Ace's, but of I somehow get past 6 Coins we'll see :P.
I wish leftover Moonrise points would be converted to Bloodpoints tho xP
I'm not getting coins😭
Same lol, good job!
good luck, i think you have enough time to do at least 6 coins (i did 5 coins in the first day :-?).
It would be nice if you after get the 9 coins you can get more of them and convert them in bloodpoints or shards :chuffed:
How? The event was added one week ago..
Good luck! You can do it!
Is... Is that a Leatherdaddy? I trust you gave the survivors the common courtesy of a basement camp XD
Lol!
Actually my play style is more aggressive " Imma gonna F you up!" I get looped and turned over more often than not, but super satisfying when it comes off!
Still working on my 3rd coin.
Doing that whilst making progress on a couple of trophies I don't have.
Should get that tonight and then I'm done. Will get the Ace costume (everyone has Feng on PS4 it seems).
Huntress looks best I think but hard to play her on console so no point getting it.
Hah. I was jesting. Well congrats.
Now if I can activate my friends account so I can play DbD