Is the game feeling better after these bug update?
title.
title.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably not much. The slew of killer bugs still exist. Hound Masters dog just has a chance to not work. Victor has an increasing chance to just slide off of a survivors back the higher FPS you have which got worse with TWD release. I'm hearing Dracula bugs got worse, etc.
I see they fixed Lara crofts fur. Apparently that was a priority, but not these killer bugs that people have to deal with day in and day out. 😭
What’s a guy gotta do around here to get a normal gaming experience with a killer.
Shame i still cant twerk in the new outfit with my map in game 😢
Graphical bugs are much easier to fix than gameplay one. You rarely would have the same team working on them
I knew I wasn’t crazy! Dracula felt so slow in the wolf form I was like wait why is he so slow??
lol did they somehow accidentally revert the wolf speed back the it’s PTB when it was 4.4?
back to it’s*
they really need to fix the forum edit bug😭
No Houndmaster bugs fixed i see 😑
So many killers are bugged it’s awful. Truly. It just feels awful. A buggy experience doesn’t allow me to enjoy the game to the fullest.