Bloody Party Streamers
Or lack thereof.
3 prestiges worth of levels (150 levels for those who wonder), and I could only get THREE party streamers out of those bloodwebs.
Did BHVR change the bloodweb RNG to favor maps, keys and fog vials, and add-ons for those things after the update, as I keep getting those left and right.
Why are those damn party streamers rarer to get than syringes, brand new parts and those kind of things?
Comments
Its the fog vials thing. Its a huge survivor Nerf. People just didnt understand it.at first.
Item was obvious going to BE nerfed to uselessness. Its was intentional to add scraps to the bloodweb. I also notice i see more iri fog vials stuff than the rest now.
Despite being a more common rarity, you are actually less likely to get BPS than purple or iri things because the tier that BPS is in is completely overloaded, especially with map offerings. This has been an issue for as long as I’ve played DBD. We would all get more BPS if the devs placed it in literally any other tier of rarity, even purple or iri.
I've been getting pretty much zero fog vials in my p100s bloodweb so it's not that. Mostly I'm getting add-ons for things. It's like for each item you get 20 add-ons.
I wish they would bump up the bloody party streamer count. It’s my favorite offering, and sharing is caring.
I forgot to add that to my original post.
All those damn add-ons, for stuff you rarely use
The survivor bloodwebs have become a junk pile. Killer ones are fine though.
Yeah, they are overloaded with junk at the moment. There needs to be a bloodweb cleanup soon
Sharing is definitely caring my friend.
We need some good answers to why BPS are so rare, as compared to any other item/offering in the game.
Yeah, the main reason why you dont get many Party Streamers is because the Survivor Bloodweb is just overloaded with Junk. They seriously should remove a lot of Add Ons and Items, there is no need to have 4 different Medkits which are all the same aside from a small Buff in altruistic healing for the higher Tiers. They should just pick a middle ground and then remove the rest.
Same for Toolboxes, you dont need 5 different Toolboxes, one for Repairing and one for Sabotage is all which is needed. A ton of Flashlight Add Ons can be retired as well, since they barely do anything and are a relict of the past.
Adding Fog Vials which are useless now did not really solve that problem, since all Add Ons they retired for Keys and Maps (which was a good thing) just were filled with Fog Vial Add Ons.
And they should remove Map Offerings. With their low chance they are not worth taking, so better just remove them. Would also remove a ton of Items in the BPS-Rarity, which would make BPS become more common. (Even tho, I have the suspicion that the droprate of BPS is lower than other Items of that rarity)
you can try that. Imma try this.
Bump up the bloody party streamers spawn rate in the blood web please. 🥺👉👈 I’ll wash the dishes.
and I’ll sandbag hyena for 2 matches
Did 150 levels in one shot and only got 1. So I've been doing 50 at a time and getting 1 each.
They should change map offerings to gray rarity which would help greatly.
Its because BPS have to compete with, for survivors:
Killers drop all the items + addons, the luck offerings, and one of the BP offerings to replace it with 5 blue addons, so you are statistically more likely to get BPS on killer than survivor, since the survivor chance is 1/45, while killer is 1/31.
They could reduce this chance for survivor by:
This would remove 7 items from the pool, bringing it down to 38, the smallest the pool can go down to without removing a item from the game or remove items from both pools (ie: merging the Nostromo offering into the Dvarka one, removing the emblem related BP offerings).
offerings should become shared, and bp offerings themselves should just be event and bps only. No more escape cakes, puddings, envelopes, etc.
Increase Bloody Party Streamers to purple rarity, which will counterintuitively make it appear more because it will have less items in the pool to compete with.
And while you're at it, increase the bonus of the Bound Envelope to +50% BP for everyone, and make it purple too.
I'm more in favor of removing the weaker personal offerings, and rework the Escape Cake / Survivor Pudding into a stackable +50% instead. Sharing is caring after all
Another thing that definitely needs to be added in as QoL, is a way to add a "priority filter" to the bulk spending feature, so that you can specify what the automatic point distribution should prioritize (BPS, certain add-ons or items etc.), since by default it is set to prioritize closest to the center node, and "cheapest cost"