Rework All of Huntress's Perks
Seriously. They are all garbage.
Beast of Prey: Make it activatable, with a cooldown of 120/100/90 seconds to hide the red stain.
Territorial Imperative: OK, how about this? We buff it by making anyone who enters Killer Shack have their aura revealed for 3/4/5 seconds. Same cooldown.
Hex: Huntress Lullaby: Just make this a non-hex perk. It has so many conditions baked into the perk itself, that it's already balanced. Some games you won't even get 5 hooks.
Comments
Hiding your red stain can have a huge impact on making plays. Especially for short killers.
If you had a short CD, you could do some nasty stuff with Freddy or Hag.
To clarify, the buff to Territorial Imperative would basically have aura reveal for the basement AND killer shack. There's like only one map I think that can spawn without a killer shack.
But I do think the lullaby could stand to a general hex change where the hexes only light up when they start to have a negative impact on survivors (ie. Devour lights up at stage 3, Ruin first skill check, Lullaby first hook, Seal first hit - noed remains the same for obvious reasons.)
And also letting you keep the bloodlust going, even after breaking a pallet.
@se05239 @DudeDelicious Well given that bloodlust was intended to be a temporary mechanic, maybe Beast of Prey will eventually have it's bonus be that it lets you have bloodlust (after it is removed).
Which wouldn't matter anyways, as both of those maps are both massively killer sided, so honestly having it not come into play for those two maps is fine.
While I think that those numbers are too big (maybe like 4/5/6) I support the idea
Haddonfield as well
Yeah, they all need a rework. Your ideas sound decent enough so I'd go with that
A perk you can activate for Killer would be awesome, i like this and makes Beast actually useable.
Lullaby is legit strongest at 3-4 stacks, since it actively messes with a trained reaction. Not having a notification causes the player to adapt through other sesnses (visual only,) but by making it present but purposely mistimed, it causes a lot more reaction discordance.
The only way Lullaby would be strong enough to remain a hex perk is if the timing was randomized, with each token giving more possibilities/a more inconsistent pattern. Its so close to being a good alternative to ruin, but it suffers from the exact same problem as ruin while not being as good when it actually does work.
Lery's is killer sided?
I personally think Lullaby should be a Hex but not in the traditional sense.
I think they should make it like NoED, it's only disabled once ALL non lit totems are gone.
Most games you won't get 5 hooks and cleansing dull totems is not a hard task but it would give lullaby more value. The only people i see using it in it's current state is Baby huntresses that have nothing better or Skillcheck docs.
I don't think lullaby should be a hex totem, but I would increase the number of stacks needed to reach the silent skillchecks. Perhaps 7.
Awww, but i actually like Territorial Imperative.
I mean, you wouldn't want to run ruin and lullaby together as you're potentially losing half of your perks in the first 60 seconds of the game. But a failed overcharge + lullaby is a nice 11% regression. Ruin is a flat 5%
As it stands, it's more niche than even Spies From the Shadows.
It's only good on Bubba because he's a death machine in the basement.
Exactly, most games you won't even get 5 hooks.
Oh that's not true.
I've used this Perk a lot before on Hillbilly and a few times on Windstorm Wraith, with success.
When it triggers, just race to the basement and you'll catch them in time.
With Hillbilly, i always managed to keep 1 in the basement, while with Wraith, i always managed to at least deal 2 hits and also avoided triggering any Borrowed Times due to being cloaked.
I haven't used it on any other Killers though.
Not because they're bad on them, but just cause i mostly play those 2 guys.
The Perk has WAY more uses than just Cannibal camping.
It's pretty much only good on killers with an instadown, exclusively. Wraith, there's sooooo many better perks to run on him to augment his vanilla M1... I mean, by that logic, it would be even better on Nurse b/c you can get there faster than wraith.... But I wouldn't take that perk, I'd take Stridor as I can track injured survivors through walls, etc., No line of sight required.
Stridor is rendered useless thanks to my headphones.
I don't mind it existing for other people, but i'll never need that Perk.
Many better Perks for Wraith does not mean that TI is a bad Perk for him.

Only good on instadown Killers is a great opinion for you to have. I have a very different opinion, as in that it's really good on him when you use it in a different way than you do.
If line of sight is a problem for you, here's a tip: You don't even need line of sight, the Perk triggering is more than enough.
Just memorize in which building the basement is (Killer shack or the main building of the map) and you're good to go!
if i can't change your opinion, so be it, but from what i know, you're underestimating this Perk and ask for an unnecessary buff.
Lullaby is too strong to not be a hex totem. It would simply be unfair if a survivor can not do anything against it.
Beast: still useless, cd too high
Terriitorial: still useless, 5 secs not enough, cd too high
Lullaby: will become a noob crusher, not as good on high rank but probably a ruin alternative
By line of sight, I was referring to Stridor. If I'm playing Nurse, vs. a solid wall jungle gym or the cabin in Mother's dwelling and a competent survivor, I can gauge my blink distance by following the pain cry. It doesn't matter if they try to juke.
Ahh, my bad, my bad.
@Boss
And yeah, sounds are messed up. I have to crank the volume up and down like a yo-yo. It's annoying.
That would be too strong. Unless you were running Distortion, against Nurse you're pretty much making it 100% impossible to save anyone from the basement.
You cover so much ground as Nurse, that there'd be no counterplay because aura reading = free hit as Nurse.
Then you'd have two people hooked in the basement and it'd snowball down from there.... You'd have only two players left in the game then. It's kinda the equivalent of a no-condition mori at the start of the game, providing you get a basement hook... See my point?