I have to agree usually the devs spot on at choosing voice actors, but the in game voicelines are so awful that it actively bothers me when I play with or against any of the new survivors, especially Rick.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The voice lines themselves are fine but the screams, breathing, grunting etc. sounds weird. Especially Michonne's.
Yeah, it's pretty bad. I really hope they make improvements in the future. lol
Yeah, it's so bad
Everything but the voicelines is really low quality and needs to be redone.
Definetly. I feel like it's either a bug or a mistake from their end because it really isn't fitting.
Rick's hook screams are some of the funniest noises I've ever heard in this game. Dbd hasn't made me laugh like that in a long time.
A friend of mine asked me why they had given Michone the Toad scream when she screams on the hook 🤣
I have to agree usually the devs spot on at choosing voice actors, but the in game voicelines are so awful that it actively bothers me when I play with or against any of the new survivors, especially Rick.
I've only really been playing as Rick and I don't mind his. They're not great, pretty weak actually, but I don't know that they're bad.
The screams are really strange.
I like the voicelines. The grunts, the moans of pain, the screams, those are awful.