Is the chase mechanic bugged?
My chase music doesn‘t seem to start and it ends way too quickly, which causes me to not get bloodlust.
Tagged:
Mod
My chase music doesn‘t seem to start and it ends way too quickly, which causes me to not get bloodlust.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Seems so works normally in some of the games but other games the chase seems not to start at all until you down or hit them.
Yes it is. Heard that Pig can chase you with a trap and timer does not paus because of this so chase to death is a thing now.
IIts a bug with the fog vial that already exists since the halloween event 4 years ago when the vials were irst introduced.
If the bug triggers you are unable to start chases for the rest of the match. The fact that this bug existed for 4 years, got pointed out by so many people in the recent ptb and they still added the vials anyways just blows my mind. But yeah if your unlucky no chases for u the entire match.
who asked for these fog vial?
Seems to be the same bug that the fog vials caused on Halloween.
Yeah, i haven't had it at all in my games where a fog vial isn't present in game. They need kill switching ASAP.
I don't want it kill switched I want it removed.
having it in the halloween event one thing but this is to much.
Oh i want them deleted too, they are obnoxious and unfun and straight up ruin killer powers . They are clearly overtuned, provide so much free and easy value when used well and can be used infinitely on top of that. They need nerfing into the ground. But kill switching them so the basic game chase mechanics arent breaking and bugging out is the important thing right now.
I played a killer match and every chase someone dropped one.
Yes, I agree.
Chases being bugged is, quite literally, game breaking.
As people have said, Fog Vials once again have broken chases for like the 4th time which is just jawdropping how it happens so many times
Wild, they made Pig OP.
One of the BHVR updates of all times.
Is it across the board? Because I can't progress chase challenges even if I don't see one in play. I could just be dumb and not paying attention to everyone else.
glad I skipped these dlc may stop playing for a bit.
Now I can chase people to death with Pig
Finally a Pig Meta nerf Pig
Thanks everyone for the answers. At first I thought it was a skill issue on my part.
Hello, when you want to report a bug, please check the bug report section to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise you can open a new report following the given template.
If you are on PC, please be sure to attach the logs, you can find them here: