FOV from refined serum as a basekit please
Dear devs, please make it a basekit I liked it so much! It doesn't look like I'm looking through a 🧐 when I play as a survivor, it's only +10 there, believe me, I didn't feel any advantage and on male characters I was finally able to see them completely and not half of their legs 😋
Comments
You're asking for permanent 5% speed increase? So it doesn't look like you're viewing the game through a monacle?
Where did I mentioned about haste?! Read carefully
He is referring to the increased fov not the haste.
That makes more sense. I was having a hard time parsing the post.
Still no though. Checkspotting doesn't need to be easier.
the same arguement could have been said for killers FoV, why can't both have it?
Because killers are in first person (except for chucky).
Fun fact, Chucky's FoV is the same as other killers. You're basically an invisible killer in 1st Person following behind a murder doll. I don't know about Dracula, though.
The game is asymmetrical.
Darling, the killers already have a +15 degree FOV slider, and here it’s +10 degree, and I’m telling you for sure that I didn’t notice any advantage there, it’s just a little more visibility and that’s it, it's still easy to outplay the survivor on checkspots as usual it's not like old strech res or 120 fov config!
And? That was the original reason killers didn't get the QoL. It's such a stinky arguement to deny things at this point.
Dead by daylight is a game of numbers and even small numbers are vital. 2% and 3% haste on survivors makes a large difference. Any FoV increase comes on top of survivors already larger FoV. You mention how killers have a +15 degree option? That is for motion sickness and accessibility. Survivors have no such issue because their FoV is already larger than killers. Again, the game is asymmetrical.