BloodPoint cap bugged?
My buddy i play with is at 8.8mil BP and it's still going up. We're both very confused as to why it's not capping. Started the night at 8.1Mil
My buddy i play with is at 8.8mil BP and it's still going up. We're both very confused as to why it's not capping. Started the night at 8.1Mil
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
update- he capped at 9.6mil
I think you stop earning Bloodpoints from matches, but you can still get them from quests, tomes, and the Rift.
You only get a BP cap for trial earned blood points to I believe 1 or 2 mil I forgot. If he got it from codes, daily log in rewards, weekly gift etc it ignores the cap.
The cap is now 5 million, but yeah, only BP earned directly in trial is capped.
Part of the confusion is probably coming from quests, as the BP earned from completed quests appear as part of the endgame screen and still get added to the player's BP even if the cap has been reached. It may look like matches are still awarding bloodpoints even though it's only adding the quest BP.
Nah. We were watching it every game. he was getting it from matches. It was really weird
There are two separate bloodpoint pools in this game.
Standard Cap Pool: 5 million (as you know)
Gifted Pool: From codes, login rewards, monthly grade reward, etc.
You can continue earning 5 million bloodpoints from the 5 million cap regardless, even if your gifted pool pushes you above 5 million together.
So for example - if I'm at 4.5 million standard and I login and BHVR gift me 1 million, I now have 5.5 million Bloodpoints. I can continue earning 500k bloodpoints from my standard pool until I hit 6 million.