5 perks limit
Hey Devs, just a quick suggestion/request from a dedicated player.
I feel like the current 4-perk limit is becoming a bit tight with how many unique and situational perks the game now has. There's always one more perk I wish I could fit in to make my build feel complete — whether it's for healing, stealth, objectives, or defense.
I know items like medkits and keys help complement builds, but perks define the core identity of a character’s playstyle. Adding a 5th perk slot could open up more creative and strategic builds without breaking balance — especially considering how many new perks have been added over time.
Would love to hear your thoughts on this. Thanks for all the hard work on the game!
Comments
id love to try this at least as a new mode. 5 perks sould open up a ton of build combos
Could always do an event mode with 5 perks and see how people like it :)
I wonder if this could work without unbalancing the game. Maybe have one of the add-on slots allow you to substitute a perk in exchange for only getting to use one add-on.
I could see this working if there were a perk currency system, otherwise it would just be full meta jacket hell.
Thing is with 5 perks, It will be pretty easy to create build basically for every situation.
1 - exhaustion
1 - antitunneling
1 - antislugging
1 - healing
1 - chase
While it wouldn't really change that much for killers imo.
true, a swiss army build doesn't sound fun to face. But then again… Pop, pain res, eruption, COB and grim…
Yeah, but that doesn't really change that much from current version. It's nothing new killer can do with it.
they cant balance perks with 4 limit, let alone 5
I was mainly joking not actually commenting on the balance of the game. This wouldn't even work that well since eruption and pop count as 2 towards the gen kick limit anyway.