Are they going to be awarding everyone Surfing Crow?

It's impossible for me to get it, atm, as I only have one quest and it is bugged.

I'm assuming many others are.

Comments

  • How is the quest bugged for you? Can you share a screenshot?

  • What's the specific quest that you can't complete? I had two left in the end ("Complete 6 Twisted Masquerade Quests(s)" and the "Complete 15 trial(s)" one).

    I've been able to get all 33 quests finished and you have to do all of them if you want the surfing crow.

  • My last quest is stuck on 14/15 trials completed.

  • @Raccoon said:

    My last quest is stuck on 14/15 trials completed.

    Have you tried both a Killer and Survivor game? Otherwise, I think this might be an issue you'll need to get in contact with support to help with. Hard to see this be fixed before the event is over.

    Looks like there are some bug reports about quests not progressing, so maybe this will be resolved and BHVR are aware (and hopefully you'll still get the charm through a code).

  • @Raccoon said:

    It's impossible for me to get it, atm, as I only have one quest and it is bugged.

    I'm assuming many others are.

    You might already know this now since you posted a few days ago but the quests for part 5 only work. I thought the same it was bugged too but I was just awarded it this morning after I complete all the part 5 quests.