Do you think that Bioshock will eventually come to Dead by Daylight?
in Polls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That’s really hard to say. A Big Daddy Killer would probably be a good fit, but Bioshock is Ken Levine’s baby and he’s likely to pull the “how dare you compromise my artistic integrity” card.
Behavior wants to be Fortnite very bad so I'm betting they are gunning for it.
The problem is - what do ?
And how get?
How do you convince 2K that the chapter will do good by their reputation and also that the content is going to reflect well on the IP?
It's hard, and 2K is known for being absolutely greedy. We'll just have to see how things work out between the CFO suits before we can fuss about what the talented artists and devs get to work with :)
would you kindly add bioshock
I WANNA PLAY AS MR. BUBBLES AND HAVE 2 POSSIBLE MORIS
1 where the drill goes through you and the other where the drill goes through you and a little sister drains your adam
id personally say its the most wanted chapter licence at the moment but I'm not everyone so I donI don't really know that