Thanks for bringing this to our attention! I've shared this with the team to look into and will come back to this thread once I have an answer.
To confirm for those of you encountering this, if you subtract the number of "complete xx quests" quests you've completed from the overall total on the left-hand side of the screen, does this align with the total you're seeing in the "Rift Pass Completion Quests" quest?
(phew! I didn't expect to be writing "quests" quite so many times there)
Thanks for bringing this to our attention! I've shared this with the team to look into and will come back to this thread once I have an answer.
To confirm for those of you encountering this, if you subtract the number of "complete xx quests" quests you've completed from the overall total on the left-hand side of the screen, does this align with the total you're seeing in the "Rift Pass Completion Quests" quest?
(phew! I didn't expect to be writing "quests" quite so many times there)
Thanks for sharing this! I've passed it along to the team to look into.
Hello, thanks for your help. We are 2 days away from rift ending and the issue is not solved: are we going to be able to get the banner rewards for completing at least 48 quests via ticket or something? Might help:
What i have:
7 weeks completed (35 quests completed)
4 weeks with 4/5 (16 quests completed)
1 week with 1/5 (1 quest completed)
Total: 55 (35 +16 + 1 = 52, plus 3 from the other 3 quests that are a quest themselves, and demand an amount of quests completed)
To confirm for those of you encountering this, if you subtract the number of "complete xx quests" quests you've completed from the overall total on the left-hand side of the screen, does this align with the total you're seeing in the "Rift Pass Completion Quests" quest? - Yes (i have 52 completed, plus 3 from complete XX quests)
Thanks for bringing this to our attention! I've shared this with the team to look into and will come back to this thread once I have an answer.
To confirm for those of you encountering this, if you subtract the number of "complete xx quests" quests you've completed from the overall total on the left-hand side of the screen, does this align with the total you're seeing in the "Rift Pass Completion Quests" quest?
(phew! I didn't expect to be writing "quests" quite so many times there)
Talking about bugged quests…
Everytime I play killer with an aura perk or add-on I get the progress notification of one that seems to be "Hit survs after 10 seconds of an aura reveal 15 times in a single match", but this one is not anywhere in the Quests window.
Any comments?
Thanks for bringing this to our attention! I've shared this with the team to look into and will come back to this thread once I have an answer.
To confirm for those of you encountering this, if you subtract the number of "complete xx quests" quests you've completed from the overall total on the left-hand side of the screen, does this align with the total you're seeing in the "Rift Pass Completion Quests" quest?
(phew! I didn't expect to be writing "quests" quite so many times there)
So…are we going to be able to unlock the banner? I wasnt able to play during THE ONE DAY the number of quests was lowered to 36, so i didnt get it despite having met the requisites. I opened a ticket but no one touched it for 2 days. Any help?
Thanks for coming back to confirm that! You're right on the money - the team has received an increased volume of tickets, so there have been some delays in responses. They are working through responses, though!
Thanks for coming back to confirm that! You're right on the money - the team has received an increased volume of tickets, so there have been some delays in responses. They are working through responses, though!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its bugged
Ok, thanks!
Checked and same here. Stuck at 44/48 with 50 completed.
Thanks for bringing this to our attention! I've shared this with the team to look into and will come back to this thread once I have an answer.
To confirm for those of you encountering this, if you subtract the number of "complete xx quests" quests you've completed from the overall total on the left-hand side of the screen, does this align with the total you're seeing in the "Rift Pass Completion Quests" quest?
(phew! I didn't expect to be writing "quests" quite so many times there)
Rift Pass - 50/59
Complete xx Rift Pass Quest(s) - 3/4
Complete x Quest(s) This Week - 10/11
Others - 37/44
Thanks for sharing this! I've passed it along to the team to look into.
Hello, thanks for your help. We are 2 days away from rift ending and the issue is not solved: are we going to be able to get the banner rewards for completing at least 48 quests via ticket or something? Might help:
What i have:
To confirm for those of you encountering this, if you subtract the number of "complete xx quests" quests you've completed from the overall total on the left-hand side of the screen, does this align with the total you're seeing in the "Rift Pass Completion Quests" quest? - Yes (i have 52 completed, plus 3 from complete XX quests)
Talking about bugged quests…
Everytime I play killer with an aura perk or add-on I get the progress notification of one that seems to be "Hit survs after 10 seconds of an aura reveal 15 times in a single match", but this one is not anywhere in the Quests window.
Any comments?
So…are we going to be able to unlock the banner? I wasnt able to play during THE ONE DAY the number of quests was lowered to 36, so i didnt get it despite having met the requisites. I opened a ticket but no one touched it for 2 days. Any help?
Update: they answer, but i believe they are really busy right now with all the bugs
Even if sometimes takes time, they DO deliver
Thanks for coming back to confirm that! You're right on the money - the team has received an increased volume of tickets, so there have been some delays in responses. They are working through responses, though!
Would it be too late submitting a ticket?