I’ve been wanting to for years. Every event I end up putting BPs into my least played survivors to level them up and my main survivors get neglected. I like to always bring a BP offering if I can so they are always in short supply on my mains.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Killers share Killer offerings, Survs share Surv ones?
I’ve been wanting to for years. Every event I end up putting BPs into my least played survivors to level them up and my main survivors get neglected. I like to always bring a BP offering if I can so they are always in short supply on my mains.
just all the bloodpoint anniversary ones