Devs, will we get BP compensation for retired add-ons?
Many of us have farmed our favorite add-ons to go with our most used or favorite item and now those are useless. I have several hundred add-ons across maps and keys that I spent BP on that are now worthless after the new updates but will still be sitting in my inventory staring at me that I can’t use.
It would be nice and also appreciated if we could get some sort of BP compensation for these items similar to what was done when the cypress mori was retired.
Comments
Lmao, we definitely not getting anything. The yellow addons for killer, that allowed for the last survivor to be mori'd, those just got deleted and nothing. I had over 300 on my huntress and thats not even alot compared to some players.
I don't recall. Have they ever compensated for retired offerings?
WDYM, they gave a milion BP to all players who had them when they were retired.
Exactly!
Only with Hawkin's back in the day, I think.
Hawkins and Cypress Mori come to mind.
What add-ons are going to retire? Would be nice to spend them all right now lol
use those glowing beacons while you can
That explains why I don't recall. I started playing about 2 weeks before ST left. It's the reason I started playing because I didn't want to miss out on the chapter.
Yes, I remember the Cypress Mori compensation now!
Thank you!
Hey all, we are looking at this - finding which is the best way to do it.
No problem, friend, glad to help :)
Awesome!
Glass beads? Those are useless anyway
A bunch of key and map add ons are being removed because of the way the items are changing to use charges instead of time. I literally have hundreds of each add on for both of these items, some of them I intentionally farmed because they were my favorite ones to use.
Thank you! I appreciate you replying and letting us know 😃
yeah but anytime a new player sees a glowing Jeff they get extremely confused and make internet posts about it
I really hope compensation will be number based. I have thousand upon thousand of those offerings.
I've been waiting to use them when map rework comes - I never thought they will be retired.
I literally have 15 surviviors p100, that's why it would feel very unfair if recompensation wouldn't be based on number of offerings we own.
Commenting to add that we would like some type of compensation! Items are losing rarity, meaning they'll cost less, add ons retired. Honestly I was surprised to see compensation when the yellow mori was retired but this is A LOT of items at once that will no longer be accessible plus rarity changing.
Would like to suggest (i know it's been suggested before) somewhat of a "buy back" option to where we can trade in items/add ons/offerings we don't use for bp. similar to purchasing perks in the shrine that we already have for BP.
I don’t think so, but we absolutely should get compensated.