I underestimated Pharmacy
It is actually pretty good, simply find a chest, gain a med-kit. If you get in a chase and get hit, but manage to loose the killer, then heal yourself. Would rather have that than Self Care tbh.
It is actually pretty good, simply find a chest, gain a med-kit. If you get in a chase and get hit, but manage to loose the killer, then heal yourself. Would rather have that than Self Care tbh.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i would use it if we had more than just 4 perk slots, as a secondary thingy
would also use "Diversion" since it works like a charm to move the killer away from hatch standings, but sadly we have just 4 perk slots, so both perks are less usable than my build with Bond+DS+DH+Deliverance
It's even better now that Odds of greater items have been increased from chests. I haven't tried Pharmacy but with Plunderer's I get Purple medkits and keys all the time.
I use Bond as well so if I always have a back-up way of being healed.
I either use Pharmacy to stock up my med kits or to... uhm... no, thats about it.
But i love to mix it with plunderers and Ace in the hole.
Just run pharmacy and self care together, that green medkit will last you the whole game.
I used to underestimate pharmacy too but it is a very good perk.
Although 'infinite healing' sounds dramatic and OP, you actually don't need to have that infinite healing which comes with self care. In dire situations, you can easily heal yourself 2 times with the green medkit you get.
Also, healing with a medkit gives your team an extra 16 seconds basically. Healing two times = 32 seconds.
I use bond so it seems to me that using pharmacy is overkill but sometimes I do it anyway. Detective's hunch and pharmacy are the two perks that I found very useful even though I underestimated them in the past.
This. Pharmacy + botany ftw
Then when you've farmed enough medkits, I use green medkit + self-care for the 20% efficiency boost and We'll Make It.
The problem with this perk is that you can only heal one health-state with this med-kit. 2 if you will have self care or botany knowledge.
Many survivor perks are underestimated. You'd be surprised what's waiting for you outside the stale meta.
Oh trust me i have strayed far from the meta, i like to use perks that will sometimes give you a leg up in the game. The only meta perk i would say i use would be Adrenaline and Dead Hard.
Wait DH is meta?
But also Pharmacy is 50/50 for me. Cause i just don't have that 1 perk slot that i could use it on.
There are magical things that can be done outside of the meta.
Pharmacy with Streetwise or Pharmacy with Botany Knowledge is pretty good.
Alert
Stake out
Resiliance
Iron will
Alert being imo one of the best perks in the whole game
Don't worry, most people do that 24/7.