@RoKrueger said:
Congrats!
How did you do the one where you have to kill everyone with Myers tombstone? Im struggling with that on
Thanks, and try stalking them and hitting them to apply pressure then when tier 3 pips destroy and don’t be afraid to get mad when they jump through a window (I had to hook my dying light guy twice lol)
@RoKrueger said:
Congrats!
How did you do the one where you have to kill everyone with Myers tombstone? Im struggling with that on
Thanks, and try stalking them and hitting them to apply pressure then when tier 3 pips destroy and don’t be afraid to get mad when they jump through a window (I had to hook my dying light guy twice lol)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thanks @PhantomMask20763
careful @TreemanXD that may seem salty and toxic to some! lol but congrats >,<
XD thanks
=^.^=
=^.^=
How did you do the one where you have to kill everyone with Myers tombstone? Im struggling with that on
Thanks, and try stalking them and hitting them to apply pressure then when tier 3 pips destroy and don’t be afraid to get mad when they jump through a window (I had to hook my dying light guy twice lol)
Eyyyyyy. Good job. You have still and dedication few can only dream of.
Why do people keep saying it's hard? You just gotta kill one, then kill the second, then the third, and finally, the fourth. Ez.
@RoKrueger you’re welcome
Thanks @Shad03
Congrats @TreemanXD
Thanks
i am having problems with the achievement where everyone has to escape through the hatch, any tips?
@Theluckyboi I got it when it was glitched but maybe try doing swf with good players.
Wish console had such achievement, then I would grind for adept, WAIT YOU HAVE ADEPT NURSE ON CONSOLE NANI THE HECK
my bragging is having 784.25 and not having rank 1 survivor or killer yet : D
I'd suggest rank 15 with coordinated swf. Otherwise, it's all about luck.
Ill try on rank reset, sadly, i dont have many friends on PS4 so i will have to wait