Leatherface Needs To Be Nerfed
Killers having one hit downs that can even straight up go past Endurance simply aren't fair. I don't care who you are, and I do not care what your excuse is. They're not fair, not fun to face, and reward low skill players. To make it worse, people who play one hit down killers like Leatherface are always pathetic and tunnel, camp and slug. It's BS and shouldn't be in the game.
Comments
What would you suggest needs nerfed? It sounds like you just dont like the killer as a whole rather than having an issue with something specific.
Leatherface is my favorite killer to go against. He is very easy to counter with basic looping, and he can’t do anything about windows without Bamboozle. Honestly I don’t blame killers for tunneling with him because basically that’s all he can do if he ever gets a down. I guess you could say that’s “boring” or “unfair”, but if every match was against Leatherface and all the survivors know what they are doing, there shouldn’t be any reason why at least 3 can’t escape every time. If you’re always the one being tunneled out by Bubba then that’s either extremely bad luck or a skill issue because he’s probably the easiest killer in the game to loop.
I've seen you also complain about buffed Pyramid Head and "buffed" Clown and Knight.
So i guess you REALLY like versing the same 4 killers over and over again.
Some people shouldn't be voicing opinions on killer power base-kit changes and you are one of them.