Did devs "fixed" bulk spending?

Right now it basically gives me same number of cakes, if I were to spend it manually.
I paid 50 levels, got 50 cakes (prestige 100)

Imagine getting punished for playing one character.

Comments

  • idk man Im getting mad gains.

    Doing about 5 levels at a time is what I do and Im getting what would be on average more than just 1 per web

  • @Shroompy said:

    idk man Im getting mad gains.

    Doing about 5 levels at a time is what I do and Im getting what would be on average more than just 1 per web

    I think they’re referring to P100 gains vs still trying to get to p100.

    And yes any level prior to p100 you get A LOT!

    At p100 it’s 1 per web which stinks sadly, but that’s fine I guess because I have other characters I am leveling too 😍

  • @MechWarrior3 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3957785#Comment_3957785

    I think they’re referring to P100 gains vs still trying to get to p100.

    And yes any level prior to p100 you get A LOT!

    At p100 it’s 1 per web which stinks sadly, but that’s fine I guess because I have other characters I am leveling too 😍

    Yeah, sadly I play only 1 survivor and I would like to gather enough cakes on Jeff first before leveling other characters.
    What's very annoying I will have to spend all my BP on p100 to get it. In past events I would easily have it already and could level up other characters…

  • @PetTheDoggo said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3957793#Comment_3957793

    Yeah, sadly I play only 1 survivor and I would like to gather enough cakes on Jeff first before leveling other characters.
    What's very annoying I will have to spend all my BP on p100 to get it. In past events I would easily have it already and could level up other characters…

    I don’t understand. I am trying to though, why would you have to spend blood points on your P 100?

  • @MechWarrior3 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3957799#Comment_3957799

    I don’t understand. I am trying to though, why would you have to spend blood points on your P 100?

    So I have cakes and can play him during the year. I never play without cakes, it's not effective…

    But I am simply not interested in other survivors. I have played near 700 games since last anniversary (on Jeff), so I would like to gather that on him again, so I can play him.
    Issue is right now I have just something under 300 cakes on him, because it's just so slow. I may get my goal on him, but I doubt I will manage anyone else, which just annoys me a lot.

    I was hoping to increase prestige on some killers, but devs said nope.

  • @PetTheDoggo said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3957801#Comment_3957801

    So I have cakes and can play him during the year. I never play without cakes, it's not effective…

    But I am simply not interested in other survivors. I have played near 700 games since last anniversary (on Jeff), so I would like to gather that on him again, so I can play him.
    Issue is right now I have just something under 300 cakes on him, because it's just so slow. I may get my goal on him, but I doubt I will manage anyone else, which just annoys me a lot.

    I was hoping to increase prestige on some killers, but devs said nope.

    I found bulk spending to be really efficient. I have already gotten around 500 cakes on my Sable, while going from P68 to P84
    Not counting the ones I have spent though

  • @THE_Crazy_Hyena said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3957805#Comment_3957805

    I found bulk spending to be really efficient. I have already gotten around 500 cakes on my Sable, while going from P68 to P84

    Yeah, I guess it simply works way better for anyone but p100…

    Silly me, should have expected devs to do something like this.

  • @PetTheDoggo said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3957801#Comment_3957801

    So I have cakes and can play him during the year. I never play without cakes, it's not effective…

    But I am simply not interested in other survivors. I have played near 700 games since last anniversary (on Jeff), so I would like to gather that on him again, so I can play him.
    Issue is right now I have just something under 300 cakes on him, because it's just so slow. I may get my goal on him, but I doubt I will manage anyone else, which just annoys me a lot.

    I was hoping to increase prestige on some killers, but devs said nope.

    That’s another reason I wish BP offerings were universal.

  • I mean, every P100-Bloodweb is the same when it comes to Event Items, since you get one of each. So spending your BPs manually or via Bulk Spending will give roughly the same number of Event Items, with slightly more if you spend it manually.

  • @Shroompy said:

    idk man Im getting mad gains.

    Doing about 5 levels at a time is what I do and Im getting what would be on average more than just 1 per web

    it doesnt really matter how fast you do bloodwebs when you're terribly missing out.

    though no matter if you level manually or through bulk spending, p100 cake gains are tragic. you get 1 cake per level instead of 1-3 cakes like you used to the other years.

  • @SpringMyTrap said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3957785#Comment_3957785

    it doesnt really matter how fast you do bloodwebs when you're terribly missing out.

    though no matter if you level manually or through bulk spending, p100 cake gains are tragic. you get 1 cake per level instead of 1-3 cakes like you used to the other years.

    but remember as Mandy said, we get just "slightly" less cakes…

  • @PetTheDoggo said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3957843#Comment_3957843

    but remember as Mandy said, we get just "slightly" less cakes…

    yeah, feels like ~50% less by my most generous estimations

  • Isn't that how it should work? If you'd get X number of cakes spending manually, shouldn't you also get X number of cakes from the bulk spending?

    I think I must be missing something here, haha.

  • @jesterkind said:

    Isn't that how it should work? If you'd get X number of cakes spending manually, shouldn't you also get X number of cakes from the bulk spending?

    I think I must be missing something here, haha.

    for some players it seems still to be working, not sure if it same as it used to be, but simply players were/are getting more cakes with bulk spending.

    It seems to work better for lower prestige characters, difference for p100 is very small.

  • So I think OP Problem is that when you have a character at p100 you only get 1 cake per level, while working up to p100 you can get 2 per level. I definitely understand his frustration considering last event by this time I had almost 1k cakes on both my p100 due to the webs spawning 3 cakes per level more so than not.