Why no new, promised Perk Presets?

The Quality of Life Part 1 outlined adding more Perk Presets in June. Were they cancelled? It’s like my most non-chapter-related request/hype. The three improved things so much but more would make the game all that more streamlined.

Comments

  • during the anniversary stream at PAX East they showed on an image but didn’t talk about it but it seems the more perk presets have been pushed back into phase 2 of the QoL initiative.

    IMG_5248.png
  • I just want to know how many presets we will have! 5 would be cool, 7 would be perfect!

    Wonder if thats just perk or also skins - would be cool if we got both.

    The biggest QoL thing I want to know is p100 reward.
    Hopefully that's a skin! I have already 11x p100 and 4x p85 so I am really looking forward to it! (that's a lot, I know)

  • Can confirm, additional perk presets are still on the way as part of Phase 2! We'll have more to share about this soon, so sit tight.

  • @ThatRyanB said:

    Can confirm, additional perk presets are still on the way as part of Phase 2! We'll have more to share about this soon, so sit tight.

    Awesome, thanks!

  • @ThatRyanB said:

    Can confirm, additional perk presets are still on the way as part of Phase 2! We'll have more to share about this soon, so sit tight.

    Can you add universal perk presets, that are shared between characters?! There is nothing more frustrating than switching survivors and having to select the perks over and over again.

  • I hope the delay is because you're adding outfit presets alongside it! Wouldn't really make sense to have one without the other.