Thank you for the HoundMaster Anniversary Shirt!
Title. <3
Title. <3
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
W
She looks great, now if we could just get some fancy legs to go with them~
Oh that looks a hundred times better! The devs came through 🫶
oh that’s very nice love the blue and gold
W
That would be fun!
yes! <3 I LOVE it! I love our Devs.
Me toooooooooooooo gurlll!
So happy they actually listened to community feedback and changed the colour.
They did great!
Like a captain of a ship.
I already bought it. It looks great.
It's kind of hard to match it to a skirt piece, so I'll probably get the white one too.
How did it look before?