Hatch camping
I'm in game, I'm in a 40 mins game. I hate this, devs can u remove that?
It's annoying. I can't game 40 minutes.
It's annoying. I can't game 40 minutes.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As survivor do gens if you really wanna escape.
As killer, accept that you are the screwed role and give up the standoff
This is my mind, maybe I'm wrong.
Yes it takes some time.
The killer can do nothing though, he has no gens or stuff he can do to keep you from taking the hatch, the only thing he can do is sitting at the hatch and waiting for you to go away.
Yes its a horrible design
personally i just give the hatch, i usually can't be bothered in waiting there for them to get it, so i just go away from the hatch and let them have it, not everyone does, it's just me....
It's not a good game design.
If you are the killer, just hit the survivor. If you're the surv, do a gen.
Remember: The time that you waste on a hatch standoff could be spent on another match instead.
@NoShinyPony agrees...i am not bothered if they get the hatch or not and mostly if they edge closer i give them the nod to go for it, like the dentist....lets get it over with! lol
I'm not going to lose my win just because I got slightly impatient
If that's what feels best for you, then you do it that way.
I just think that some hatch standoffs take really long and I'd rather use this time for another match.
And anyway: If you got a 3k, you won already.
If you see that the killer is camping the hatch, go do a gen instead of running up to him. If he is still camping the hatch after that, do another.
The hatch standoff is about patience. Yes it's boring, so don't do it.
If I got a 3k and the 4th escapes then that is not a win. As a killer your wincon is to eliminate the survivors, if someone escapes then you have failed to do that
I don't see it so strict when somebody escapes through the hatch. But as I said: If you prefer to win the hatch standoff even when it takes some time, then that's totally fine, of course.