Any possibility of a Tony Todd or Candyman collab?

My bf and I love playing DBD, and we recently watched Candyman, and my bf asked "What if Candyman was in DBD?" and I thought it was a brilliant idea, but I worried about potential copyright issues. Is there any way in the future that Candyman could be a potential killer in the game?

Tagged: Killers

Comments

  • It might be interesting, but sadly Tony Todd passed away late last year, so even if they could add Candyman, they'd have to get a different actor to portray him.

  • Nobody knows. I think he was on the list sometime. Don´t know.

    A lot hope they already did it with Tony.

  • @FIR3_CR0W said:

    My bf and I love playing DBD, and we recently watched Candyman, and my bf asked "What if Candyman was in DBD?" and I thought it was a brilliant idea, but I worried about potential copyright issues. Is there any way in the future that Candyman could be a potential killer in the game?

    isn't this character black list? i mean if you've seen the movie you'll know it touches on some tough issues like why candyman came into existence.

  • @FIR3_CR0W said:

    My bf and I love playing DBD, and we recently watched Candyman, and my bf asked "What if Candyman was in DBD?" and I thought it was a brilliant idea, but I worried about potential copyright issues. Is there any way in the future that Candyman could be a potential killer in the game?

    isn't this character black list? i mean if you've seen the movie you'll know it touches on some tough issues like why candyman came into existence.