Get Rid of Quiet Mode

Quiet Mode literally makes Spirit unplayable for the Anniversary. I don't know which one of you thought that this was a good idea, but they need to be fired.

Comments

  • @TimberGoingDown said:

    Quiet Mode literally makes Spirit unplayable for the Anniversary. I don't know which one of you thought that this was a good idea, but they need to be fired.

    Why are you making dual post about this….”fired” and unplayable is extremely dramatic…

  • One is a complaint in general discussion. The other is a suggestion in Feedback.

  • Spirit is already broken killer at all loops so what's the drama? Track their footsteps and that's it like with MDR addon

  • Remote break also makes a ton of tiles unplayable on the survivor side. It is what it is. Normal queue is always there if the invitation powers are too much.

  • lol, we alr have a perk that does the same thing, suck it up

    @TimberGoingDown said:

    Quiet Mode literally makes Spirit unplayable for the Anniversary. I don't know which one of you thought that this was a good idea, but they need to be fired.