Official Stats Tracker
Hi,
just wanted to say thanks for fixing the statistics on the official stats tracker. Keep it up.
Will there be even more stats? Like Item, Addon % usage something like that.
Hi,
just wanted to say thanks for fixing the statistics on the official stats tracker. Keep it up.
Will there be even more stats? Like Item, Addon % usage something like that.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think the stat tracker is pretty neat as well.
Personally, I'd like to see a tab added for tracking the time limited modes like Chaos Shuffle and 2 V 8, since they return fairly frequently and they are where I spend at least half my play time these days.
They fixed them? Still pretty inaccurate for me
Same. Mine only show for a couple of days. Not for the past 4 years.