This Event is for Killers a JOKE
We get way less points and the damn lanterns are very hard to find.
On top the time you can get one is way to short.
Fix this damn event for Killers!!!!
We get way less points and the damn lanterns are very hard to find.
On top the time you can get one is way to short.
Fix this damn event for Killers!!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lanterns aren't that hard to find on open maps.
But yeah point gains FOR BOTH SIDES are a bit too low
I don't mind that its low, as it is FREE premium cosmetics, but there should be some chance for more killer points!
What? It's not free. It costs half of my sanity
Try playing solo survivor in this thing. I play killer mostly, but am trying to do some dailies and get some points. Every survivor is a hiding, chicken crap and every killer is a camper/tunneler. I average less than 10 points a match. As Trapper I was averaging 20+ a match. Since this event began, I've run 14 survivor matches with only 1 having more than one get out. I ran 22 killer matches with only 2 matches where more than 1 escaped.
I think the survivors collect them at quite a fair and intended rate. They used a similar grindy methods phone games typically use. It really helps players that do not play recently to get a decent amount, while still not letting all players get all of the event.
The killer does get too few points as evident by the matchmaking queues. I'm not sure as to why, but I'd guess they overestimated how many vessels there'd be per match, considering you only get 1 envelope per bloodweb.
Gens just do NOT get done. Almost every game I'm doing 2 solo before someone else gets one done.
Its literally pointless playing. What the hell are the other survivors doing? Are they so not used to playing against Ruin?
Maybe its new Ruin hiding spots? Ive never seen it stay up so long.
Then again when I play killer its in the same ######### open spots as always.
I hate this event. Its really not fun for a solo player. I do so much of the work and get nothing for it.
50k roughly to get a single red ticket and they've all been wasted because either the gens don't get done or I get hooked at the end and the rest run out and leave me to die. What a stupid, stupid event. Hallowed Blight was so much more fun.
Thats not to mention the fact that you have to queue for 2-3 minutes just to be met with red ping or a lobby dodge.
I feel like I can't play survivor for the next 2 weeks and I don't want to play killer after the devs ruined it with their abysmal new hook system.
I've never seen a single gen not done for so lon. How can I get almost 2 before the other 3 survivors can even get 1?
And then when I play killer its a different story. They burn through gens like Ruin wasn't even there.
As always the devs shaft solo players because they're all playing against each other for the hatch, whereas swf work together to gen rush and escape. What awful game design. Bring back hallowed blight
yeah, been having DBD event nightmares since before it started!!!
Do the math yourself, there is no way a killer can earn more than a survivor. Even if he manages to 4k, he still is far away from the max points usually
You're welcome
just play survivor like everyone else
You think YOU have it tough!? I'm trying to make a simple living selling handmade lanterns and a bunch of kids keep stealing them! And who in damnation is breaking the ones I find laying around!!!
Kids these days...no respect for your elders.
You can get 2 gens done as survivor then get 1 hooked until death because bobody rescues you. That's 8 points.
Thats only 4 hooks as killer.
Yee.. one of the issues on the survivor side is the amount you get for escaping with a vessel. You get 25 which is worth more then then getting 5 gens done. So why not wait it out to the hatch, cause you are also getting 500 BP every 30 seconds or so.
Then the killers have to go full on try hard to get any good amount of progress. I don't understand even the logic of killers having to get a 100% perfect match of hooking everyone 3 times... AND killers need ALL the survivors to put out a red envelope. A red envelope which only appears once in each web and doesn't earn you enough points to get the next one.
The Devs really wanted to make people grind this event out and be as toxic as everyone can be in each match. I think they are going out of their way to punish players for whining too much in the last event.