I’m actually crying at this
I’m super positive it was like 3% or something did it get changed at one point for some reason or has up the ante always just been like this 😭
Tagged:
Community Manager
I’m super positive it was like 3% or something did it get changed at one point for some reason or has up the ante always just been like this 😭
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You're not wrong, it was sneakily changed this patch.
So, now with the 4% gone and Up The Ante down by 6%, that's 10% smaller unhook chance.
They seriously nerfed Up the Ante #########?
That’s hilarious never been changed for like 9 years and it gets neutered
I'm going to tentatively hope that this was either a mistake that shouldn't have gone live, or simply a tooltip bug showing the wrong value.
But I think "up the ante getting gutted" might just be a good summary of this patch overall.
It used to be 3% yeah. I don't mind self unhook attempts being removed but this perk is just even more useless now. At this point they should just rework luck and slippery meat completely.
They removed going next only to make it a perk instead
Hey there folks! I checked in with the team and this is simply a case of a bugged description. The actual values of the perk (which impact gameplay) have not changed. All that to say, the team's aware of this bug.