Fun Fact: Hillbilly's Chainsaw Audio...
Let me guess, you've hopped into a Locker, the Billy is rev'ing their chainsaw, but you lost the 50/50 so you either get hit or grabbed… Well, what if I told you it's not a 50/50… And that you can always win in that situation as the Survivor.
Believe it or not, but a lot of people tend to ignore Hillbilly's Chainsaw audio since the "only relevant" information is knowing that they are going to go for a Chainsaw Sprint or not, but the Chainsaw audio actually has a few hidden properties that people tend to ignore.
First off, the pitch of the Chainsaw's audio is variable, meaning it changes or/and fluctuates. To be more specific, in most cases, you will hear it increase and decrease in pitch slightly the longer it is being rev'd as a result of natural fluctuations… HOWEVER, there is a significant pitch difference depending on how much a Chainsaw Sprint has been charged, meaning you can actually tell how close the Billy is to performing a Chainsaw Sprint by paying attention to the audio.
Using this:
- At a higher pitch, the Survivor is able to tell that a Chainsaw Sprint is about to be performed since it has more charge, thus remaining in the Locker.
- At a lower pitch, the Survivor is able to tell that a Chainsaw Sprint is not going to be performed since it has less charge, thus leaving the Locker.
You can always win this situation but it requires a lot of practice and training with the audio. You can go and test this yourself and after some time youll get pretty consistent at it.
Comments
I haven't seen a Hillbilly since 2v8
I wish I could say the same. I face them a decent amount, not that I hate them, but I face them a little too much for my liking.