Where Is the New Matchmaking?
February first and no matchmaking change at all. Devs, could you please refrain from making promises that you can't fulfill? This is on the list of Decisive, Freddy, and Hatch Rework announcements. Not angry, just disappointed.
EDIT: From what I recall, the new matchmaking was said to be coming out in January.
Comments
Ummm...why do you think we’re getting matched with people on Mars? The new matching system is worse than all previous systems, and is in effect right now.
Unless I'm mistaken I thought the matchmaking changes were in effect. It's why PS4 survivor queues have become tests of patience.
No, the update hasn't come out yet, unless they went back on what the changes were. They originally said that the lobby would put four survivors together, then put them into a killer lobby. Right now, it's still the same thing of just readying up solo or with friends, and waiting to be put into the killer lobby.
Just like Freddy and DS rework. So it will be completely ignored now.
I'm pretty sure they never said it was coming out just yet...
But they are indeed testing it
Sadly we already got the new matchmaking..... Yeah it sucks but you cant identify SWF anymore
This is one of the worse matchmaking system they’ve ever implemented
Just don't play survivor. Easy fix.
@Gamzello there is no wait time at all for killer. Once I create a lobby, It is full within 10 to 15 seconds. If you are not seeing that on PS4, then you have some other issue.