What make a killer camper ( no logic)
Today they call me camper because i put ONE trap under the hook as hag even tho i have 2 survivors on a different hook and chance 2 survivors at the same time.
Today they call me camper because i put ONE trap under the hook as hag even tho i have 2 survivors on a different hook and chance 2 survivors at the same time.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Camping is simply when the killer remains on the same map after hooking someone.
Seriously though pay no attention, they have 0 right to tell you how you should play, If they set the trap off it's their fault it's seriously not hard to crouch or use a torch.
There are these "rules" which protect the survivors but none to protect a killer they can run as BM and Toxic as they want but if a killer does it ohhhhh boy.
In closing don't worry about what survivors say alot of killers have their chat turned off for this very reason.
If you don't give them a free unhook, it's camping.
This ^ basically
You'll get called a camper or tunneler no matter how you play, it's just salt.
i play the game from day one i stop to give a FK around the 101 time
Should have stopped after the first.
But but but but muh traps! Sorry that the hag can teleport?
I call camper because i has in the range to activate my trap
If they're not salty privalged Survivors, they might have PTSD from players who don't know how to play Hag and actually DID camp. I've seen tons of dumbasses play Hag wrong where they never leave the hook, 5 traps and circle or wait near the hook like an idiot. Maybe they get flashbacks when they see Hag, or they could just be toxic suck offs who need their daily dosage of ######### down their throat.
You camp if you dont leave the map after hooking a survivor, no ######### im serious
Also, if you down someone again after they got hooked 5 minutes ago, you're a tunneler.
I laugh my ass off reading the chat and the comments they leave on my Steam profile (I have it public to colect the salt)
I genuinely love the salty comments at the end of matches. It makes my day. Especially if they're swf with say rank 1, rank 5, rank 10 and rank 15. I simply say git gud and leave the chat. The amount of hatred because you ruined ONE game for them out of who knows is funny as all get out. It's gotten to where I just drop a gg and exit chat immediately though because I've learned the report button does ######### all after getting the N word and telling me to kill myself. Bathe in the salt but don't swallow it
Remember: If the Killer is on the same map as a hooked Survivor they're camping.
Yes I was playing a SWF match and one of my own friends accused the killer of "long range camping" because he looked at the hook from time to time.
Edit: Sorry I forgot to write X-friend.