The event.. Hows it treating ya? Lobbywait aside i mean
As title says how is it treating you? Im doing okay so far! I think ill just forcus on Fengs outfit then atop caring about it tho
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is not bad, except for the increase in survey saying i should allow one to escape with the lantern and much bigger gen rushing then before. Im focusing on getting 6 coins then bying feng a huntress ,if i get more coins maybe i go for the ace but i dont really care about him
The lobby wait is ridiculous but other than that, I'm having a pretty good time with it.
There was another thread like this where I said I was happy about it. In the meantime I changed my mind, because I am terribly frustrated of the fact that I spend 50k bps to get an offering and no one else uses one, than they take my lamp.
I'm being forced to play survivor because it is sooooooo much faster.
Being sandbagged by Survivors who want my Vessel. Overall having a terrible time playing this game during the event as a Solo Survivor.
I don't have too long of queue times. When playing with friends it takes a good minute or two, sometimes longer. With killer at rank 11 it's pretty much instant.
Got my first two coins pretty quickly playing survivor, thought I'd try get my last playing Killer, bad mistake. I don't know if it's something with the ques but I'm getting matched with ranks 1s as a rank 8 killer more then usual.
Once I get that 3rd Coin I'll be taking a brake from the game, this is just too stressful not what I look for in a game
Well it's alright, i managed to get the 2 cosmetics i set out to get with no problems whatsoever. Now if they could fix the lobbies for survivors then that would be nice.
Do most of the gen work, get chased and hooked as the last gen pops, get left to die as the rest run out.
Or
Loop the killer for 3-4 gens, get hooked as the last gen pops, get left to die as the rest escape.
Also I've never been bodyblocked so much by fellow survivors. Everyone is playing so selfish which is the wrong direction to take the game. This just leads to survivors wanting a solo playstyle which then has them asking for huge buffs.
They should be encouraging teamwork and co-operation. Weak seperate but strong together.
This just means that once again the game is better played in SWF, but then killers complain and lobby didge so....
I havent been giving the lanterns too much attention as killer, since they interrupt momentum to hunt down and sometimes just dont seem to light up at all? Also finding a lot of hook divers which takes away the ability to break them. Just from killing people though I'm getting a decent amount of points. (Also no lobby wait because I'm playing killer)
I've been reduced to running Decisive Strike. I feel so dirty and toxic, but right now it's a better asset to me than any other survivor.
I had a Claudette the other day. Grabs the lantern at the start, camps in the basement most of the game then gets the hatch when everyone else is dead. I really hope that person spends the rest of their entire DBD life against facecamping Wraiths.
still don't see the problems for wait times. My survivor games come in like 20 seconds
Today all my connections have been so bad it's not even worth it most of the time. Wait in lobby, get horrible connection, repeat. Was able to play ok yesterday though.
The few games I do get it seems like people forgot how to play, just running around blindly until they're hooked.
Lobby times are outrageous though. Fack.
As for killer the survivors there has at least 1 DC even if someone fails to load in. I am not even doing scummy builds, camp or tunnel.
Ironically i dont think I've unlocked DS as a Teachable anyways and i just find it more fun to play on my own two feet.
Got my 5th coin now.
According to timetable, 6&7 must be done by end of weekend... Must... Grind... On....
Mostly this is my experience
Not only because of the event and all the dc's the moment they go down, but also due to the massive amount of bugs, crashes and the like that make my games fairly unplayable.
Though why the hell dc? Are they(survivors that get downed once or twice)... That desperate to have a 45 point match?(other then crashes)
Possibly, if they put out an event that forces grinding, it will definitely make people frustrated and quit games where things look like wasted time. Might also be just that, people who don't play much come back to grind the event, and just abuse the lack of dc punishment.
Guessing the current state of the game also triggers more dc's than usual, there are so many bugs that cheapen matches, hits clips through walls and objects, vaulting is messy, etc.. etc..
I just don't understand why survivors get event progression even if they DC.. also I don't understand why killers have to purposefully DC when survivors open exit gates to escape with vessel so no one gets any meaningful amount of points...
its gotten better- first day i quit this game.- now seems back to normal.