Walking Dead chapter
If the coming chapter after FNAF is The Walking Dead could we get a legendary skin that turns The Trickster into Negan please? I know Negan doesn't use throwing knives but it could absolutely work.
Tagged:
Killers
If the coming chapter after FNAF is The Walking Dead could we get a legendary skin that turns The Trickster into Negan please? I know Negan doesn't use throwing knives but it could absolutely work.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Only if Trickster gets a custom weapon called Lucille.
Oh it's an absolute must
Who knows they might throw him in as a survivor somehow due to the more recent shows.
It is possible but I feel like he was much more iconic as a villain especially with his charismatic teasing and as @smurf said he needs his bat Lucille which is unlikely to happen as a survivor since they are usually disarmed by the Entity
I don't see merging kpop with negan, just no.
Obviously the kpop theme wouldn't exist if it was a legendary skin so your comment is void