Buff Corrective Action

This perk should work on yourself too. :)

Comments

  • Agree my friend. In the past one of the community managers actually responded to a thread where asked whether or not it would do that and as they told me it didn‘t - I asked for making it work for yourself. Sadly they didn‘t do it.

    This perk would be so much more appealing if we were able to use it for ourself.

  • I would love that.

    Maybe it would use up 2 tokens instead of just one if you missed a skillcheck? if just straight up making it affect you is deemed too strong for the devs

  • For a second I thought, isn't Stake Out supposed to fill that job? And then I remembered that Corrective Action only makes skill checks good.

    With that said, sure why not?

  • I am in agreement

  • I'm on the fence on this one, There are other perks that do this and having one perk take the place of two would be unbalanced imo, I think the "skillcheck meta" as it were is in a healthy place atm

  • @krazy_ivan said:

    I'm on the fence on this one, There are other perks that do this and having one perk take the place of two would be unbalanced imo, I think the "skillcheck meta" as it were is in a healthy place atm

    What other perks do this? I can’t think of any perk that if you miss the skill check entirely it doesn’t cause loss of progression. 🤔

  • Imagine pairing it with stake out if it were to have this change. it would truly be a loading bar simulator.