Hackers

Why did BHVR remove the option to turn off crossplay??

It's so annoying having to play with people from epic games, cause we know the majortity of the hackers come from there.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Crossplay stays on so BHVR’s cheaters don’t get lonely.

  • @Ivantxugp_ said:

    Why did BHVR remove the option to turn off crossplay??

    It's so annoying having to play with people from epic games, cause we know the majortity of the hackers come from there.

    Wait, they disabled Crossplay? Since when? I think if you go to the main menu where you can select to be Killer or Survivor, it should allow you to switch.

  • @Gh0st2317 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/446596/hackers

    Wait, they disabled Crossplay? Since when? I think if you go to the main menu where you can select to be Killer or Survivor, it should allow you to switch.

    They didnt disable it and it’s working as you descrived as it has been since its introduction.

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3935179#Comment_3935179

    They didnt disable it and it’s working as you descrived as it has been since its introduction.

    How long does it take to find a lobby?

    As far as I know: only players who also have it disabled can match with you. Even if everyone is on the same platform, if their Crossplay is on, you won’t be placed together.

    So technically it’s there. Functionally? Almost useless.

  • They did not disable it, they disable the option to turn it off.

    That's what I'm complaining about, I would love not to play with crossplayers since the hacking issue has been over the top lately.

    At least on my game is not possible to turn it off.

  • @Ivantxugp_ said:

    They did not disable it, they disable the option to turn it off.

    That's what I'm complaining about, I would love not to play with crossplayers since the hacking issue has been over the top lately.

    At least on my game is not possible to turn it off.

    Are you trying to turn it off from the lobby or from the main menu? Because in the main menu it should work.

  • From the main menu :/

    @Rizzo said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3935192#Comment_3935192

    Are you trying to turn it off from the lobby or from the main menu? Because in the main menu it should work.

  • @Senaxu said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3935184#Comment_3935184

    How long does it take to find a lobby?

    As far as I know: only players who also have it disabled can match with you. Even if everyone is on the same platform, if their Crossplay is on, you won’t be placed together.

    So technically it’s there. Functionally? Almost useless.

    Thats not what This topic is about though.

    With that logic they also disabled the function to play killer at all while this 2v8 is going on


    @Ivantxugp_ said:

    They did not disable it, they disable the option to turn it off.

    That's what I'm complaining about, I would love not to play with crossplayers since the hacking issue has been over the top lately.

    At least on my game is not possible to turn it off.

    I just turned it off on my Switch and have Seen streamers disable it the last week as well.


    which platform are you trying this on? Have you restarted your console, can you post a Short clip to confirm it’s not working from the Main menu (that would help for devs to recreate the issue!)

    This is not intentional by the devs and might be a bug

  • I tried again now and it let me finally disable it, must have been a weird bug or something, issue fixed.