nerf kaneki
I've been playing DBD since 2017, and I've never seen such a ridiculous killer released. He starts hitting the survivor, making the game totally unfair. He needs to be nerfed on the first hit.
Tagged:
Killers
I've been playing DBD since 2017, and I've never seen such a ridiculous killer released. He starts hitting the survivor, making the game totally unfair. He needs to be nerfed on the first hit.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He was in cold sleep during the Legion chapter.
He's already been nerfed twice, now it's a skill issue.
It's a ridiculous killer, they haven't balanced it yet, they need to nerf it more