Stats tracker
Does anyone know how far the data will go back when they put the stat tracker up on the main website?
Tagged:
Community Manager
Does anyone know how far the data will go back when they put the stat tracker up on the main website?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If bhvr deploys a stat tracker it will start tracking at that time. Just like the Devotion system did.
I thought they said in the release it should go back as far September 2020, but perhaps I misunderstood.
im almost certain youre correct - stat tracking begins from september 1st 2020 & it launches june 17th
Jumping in to confirm that you're right on the money with this!
Does this mean I’ll get to see how many people I have condemned moried!? 📺🤭