Ghostface Kills 2v8
Ghostface does not have a place in 2v8.
Ghostface does not have a place in 2v8.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I disagree. Every Ghostface I have had has done pretty well.
I don't see why not, if anything he needs a buff in 2v8 and a fix to his reveal mechanic in general, He's fine in 2v8 but clunky and needs to be worked on moving forward
IDK I much dislike Legion over any other killer tbh
I find having Ghostface on 2v8 is fun yet terrifying at the same time, as you won't know where he is. So I'd say he stays.
So he doesn't have a place there, but Legion and Oni do?