Hey Killer Mains

Imagine Waiting 30mins for a match only to be disconnected by the Host in 2v8

1000011245.jpg

This shouldn't be a thing. 5 games in a row I've been kicked from a Match after waiting 30 total minutes just to find a game in 2v8

Comments

  • my condolences

  • That sucks, wish you the best of luck in your matchmaking endeavors.

  • Happened to me once a few days ago Thankfully has not happened again since.

    They really should fix this. Has been an intermittent problem for like a year now.

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    Happened to me once a few days ago Thankfully has not happened again since.

    They really should fix this. Has been an intermittent problem for like a year now.

    One of the Devs said "Its not our servers, check your internet" Like ummm, sir, it is.

  • Ok, so I'm not the only one who has issues with this.

    Thoi happens to me too.

    I'm finally in a lobby, then I either get kicked out by the host or EAC.

    I thought it was an issue of me tabbing out of the game while waiting to watch Youtube.

  • Like im a Trapper Main for 2v8. Just a Easy Killer. And I wait 30 to 40 mine just to be kicked out. Yeah this is a serious problem.

  • I know it's not my internet because I do just fine in the normal mode but in 2v8 my frames drop really bad. And I have solid Internet so it's a server issue

  • at least it's 15 minutes for me, still long but meh

  • This has been happening me a lot. I had to queue an hour yesterday due to getting DCed again around 30 minute mark.

  • I feel bad for you.

    30min is very long. Even for 2v8. I hope things get better. Maybe the server in your region has issues?

  • @radiantHero23 said:

    I feel bad for you.

    30min is very long. Even for 2v8. I hope things get better. Maybe the server in your region has issues?

    for me in eu its been terrible not worth the wait tbh. 30 mins for a match full of safe pallets wich you can do nothing about but break and watch 4 gens pop in your first chase….

  • @XDgamer018 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3930458#Comment_3930458

    for me in eu its been terrible not worth the wait tbh. 30 mins for a match full of safe pallets wich you can do nothing about but break and watch 4 gens pop in your first chase….

    I'm in eu as well. Maybe the issue is the time of day you use for playing? I often play in the evening hours with queues being around 10-15min.

    Daytime is A LOT worse.

    I can't help you with the disconnect issues, as I'm not experiencing them.

  • Same keep getting disconnected while waiting the 30mins its so annoying i stopped playing dbd un til 2vs8 is gone.

    or if i wanna play it ill justget on early morning or really late mid week to have smaller queue times but thats it.

  • This was one of my fears from og 2v8; this game breaks super easily that waiting in queue is bound to cause troubles.

    Just playing survivor i run into lobby issues almost daily.

  • Man, I hate that server error so. Especially since the game acts like it's your fault and you get hit with a DC penalty and lose all your points.