Love it, Arkham batman was my childhood but, Batman as a survivor in dbd would be one of the most unnatural uncanny and disrespectful portrayals of his character I think in any media he would ever appear in.
Love it, Arkham batman was my childhood but, Batman as a survivor in dbd would be one of the most unnatural uncanny and disrespectful portrayals of his character I think in any media he would ever appear in.
Why though ? it's not like Batman never died or never fought serial killers (Victor Zsasz)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Love it, Arkham batman was my childhood but, Batman as a survivor in dbd would be one of the most unnatural uncanny and disrespectful portrayals of his character I think in any media he would ever appear in.
Why though ? it's not like Batman never died or never fought serial killers (Victor Zsasz)
I would love a DBD Batman Arkham chapter
Scarecrow could be a skin of the Doctor
Zasazz skin of the Legion
Killer Killer Croc
Killer Grundy
Killer Bane