Stuck in killers arms 2v8

20250515150800_1.jpg

As title says

the wesker was really glitchy and then caught me now im stuck….. fun

it played the hook animation and everything then I vacuumed back into his arms. but i have crows like im crawling or afk?

update: stuck even after endgame collapse… is this a hacker?

20250515151503_1.jpg

Comments

  • Nope as far as I know this is a bug that was already present in the last iteration of 2vs8. Abolutely insane to me that it still isn't fixed for this new iteration.

  • @ad19970 said:

    Nope as far as I know this is a bug that was already present in the last iteration of 2vs8. Abolutely insane to me that it still isn't fixed for this new iteration.

    ive never played the other times. so i guess i didnt know thank you tho

  • Hahaha they seriously didn’t fix this?

  • So… why did they even do this new long ass hooking animation? It's buggy af. I saw teammates falling through the map when getting flashlight saved.

  • Seems so, but the issue is still catch/grabs in general. Any killer can be affected by it.
    This occur with Wesker much more frequently because he grabs with his power.

  • The only solution is to let Wesker do a slug race to lessen the blow of a killer and survivor being held hostage by a bug