Still not getting progress in the new event.

Restarted the ps4, restarted the game, checked for updates...

Comments

  • Btw, i would have 1 coin by now.
  • I am surprised they didn't solve the problem for ps4.

    Right now, PC players can get their coins, at least I do. Finding lobbies is difficult though.

  • @Delfador said:

    I am surprised they didn't solve the problem for ps4.

    Right now, PC players can get their coins, at least I do. Finding lobbies is difficult though.

    It is solved for some of my friends, but not for me. Don't know what the hell is going on.
  • @Vietfox said:

    It is solved for some of my friends, but not for me. Don't know what the hell is going on.

    Didn't you have another special problem about rank reset too? As far as I remember, after rank reset, your rank remained the same.

    Are you that unlucky in real life too? :)

    Hope it gets solved soon enough btw

  • I had problems at the start like everyone else but since they announced they fixed it mines has been working fine. Im ps4 btw. 
  • @Delfador said:

    @Vietfox said:

    It is solved for some of my friends, but not for me. Don't know what the hell is going on.

    Didn't you have another special problem about rank reset too? As far as I remember, after rank reset, your rank remained the same.

    Are you that unlucky in real life too? :)

    Hope it gets solved soon enough btw

    Yeah it happened once, but went back to 10 after a couple of matches. I don't know if it's related.
  • I had problems at the start like everyone else but since they announced they fixed it mines has been working fine. Im ps4 btw. 
    But we didn't have to download anything else, right? I've checked for updates and says i got the last one.
  • No i didnt download anything for the fix, they just said restart the game and it would be sorted. 
  • No i didnt download anything for the fix, they just said restart the game and it would be sorted. 
    Well, i did that too so...
  • Weird, I've gotten some progress on it. Its barely anything but it's an alright start
  • It works for me as of now... until I get another ps4 blue screen of death and I go back to 0
  • Gorgonia said:
    It works for me as of now... until I get another ps4 blue screen of death and I go back to 0
    Wow. 
  • Ps4 also.

    It didn't work for me until about 30 mins after they supposedly fixed it. Not sure what finally made it decide to work. 

    Goodluck to you tho.
  • Delfador said:

    I am surprised they didn't solve the problem for ps4.

    Right now, PC players can get their coins, at least I do. Finding lobbies is difficult though.

    So are PS4 players me being one 
  • Fixed after almost 24 hours, @Peanits @MandyTalk feel free to close this thread, thanks.