Instantly sacrifice all survs if only bots remain in the match
Like who actually likes playing with bots in online matchmaking?
Like who actually likes playing with bots in online matchmaking?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I definetly want that to be optional, so it won't screw my challenges, but it should be this result instead of current abandon.
I would love it as an option for sure just in case I have a challenge to finish. 💯
No idea why this isn't already the case, it definitely should be.
If you're a killer against 4 bots, you should be able to "Abandon" and get a win. BUT if you want to stay in the match, that should be an option, too. (should)
I think you need some bots for bunch of tome challenges… oh wait