Survivors being able to body block teammates' actions is AWFUL

So, I filled a blood can, went to a partially done 2-man generator, and waited for a teammate to show up so we could finish filling it together. Right when a Dwight with a blood can comes over, so does an empty-handed Meg, who stands directly next to me and begins teabagging relentlessly. When she does that, the "fill" option goes away. When Meg finally moved away, I started filling up the gen and because of her nonsense the Dwight ran out just before the gen finished filling up, so I popped it alone.

I felt like an ass but it wasn't even my fault.

Teammates being able to body block an action that I'm positioned correctly to do (I had the option to fill, Meg came over and got as close as possible to me and began teabagging, I lost the option to fill) is such an awful mechanic. Hindering game progress for no good reason, costing another teammate a lot of points (what does that 2.5k become with the current multiplier? whatever, it's a lot), is ridiculously frustrating.

Tagged: Survivors

Comments

  • They need to fix blood generator rewards so its based on how much you put in it rather than if u finnished it. Or atleast make it a bonus for the whole team as the killer will always get more points even if all 4 escape because they are constantly getting event points for hitting and hooking and kicking, where survivors are lucky if they can finnish 1 of the blood gens before they all go off

  • @ShanoaLegendaryPlz said:

    They need to fix blood generator rewards so its based on how much you put in it rather than if u finnished it. Or atleast make it a bonus for the whole team as the killer will always get more points even if all 4 escape because they are constantly getting event points for hitting and hooking and kicking, where survivors are lucky if they can finnish 1 of the blood gens before they all go off

    Oh, I agree. I've been complaining for years about generator completion rewards in events because it always encourages sandbagging teammates to steal nearly completed gens.

    During this Blood Moon event, after the community BP multiplier was extended to the normal mode as well as the Blood Moon event mode, I've barely touched the event. But I play a couple games here and there, just to see… and the result is always that I stop after a few rounds because blood gens reward nearly nothing for progress and the completion bonus is easily stolen. The Blood Moon event is not rewarding for survivors.