The Year of the Pig event begins tomorrow!!!
I'm just going for that huntress outfit since I don't play Ace or Min. I'll try to play some more survivor though because it seems it will be easier that way. Will definitely play some Miss Piggy to go with the event theme though!!! Anyways what outfit will you go for?
Comments
Can someone explain this to me, please and thank you --- or kindly share a link to more information?
Going for the Feng's
Trying to get all, Number 1 will be Feng, Ace will be Number 2. Huntress is optional, since I am not really interested in playing her ATM.
i'm probably just going to buy what I want (Huntress head probably) and just for the bonus BP gain, that way I can enjoy the event without the stress of worrying if I am going to be able to get all the coins I need.
ill catch ´em all!!
Just got another update an hour ago, must be the event, nope again.
Rip.