Can you make male survivors the same size as female survivors please!

It feels bad playing them when you know, the killer would not have seen me if I just played a smaller character (females). I want to play yoichi, but it is not a good feeling to play a character/ gender that affects your gameplay negatively.

Comments

  • I agree. My idea was to make the males quieter as a compensation for being bigger.

  • But men can hide behind trees because no breasts!

  • @Blueberry said:

    I agree. My idea was to make the males quieter as a compensation for being bigger.

    This seems like the best way to even out the difference. Because as it stands, the males are at a pretty big disadvantage.

  • @Langweilig said:

    It feels bad playing them when you know, the killer would not have seen me if I just played a smaller character (females). I want to play yoichi, but it is not a good feeling to play a character/ gender that affects your gameplay negatively.

    I have p100 yoichi, funny thing is I do not enjoy female characters, even my wifey ada I barely use. They can at least consider making a few short male survivors.

    So far we only have Aestri as the first tall female survivor. Tbh I never felt advantage or disadvantaged between either genders. Even though at first I thought females ran faster lol.

  • @buggybug said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/443025/can-you-make-male-survivors-the-same-size-as-female-survivors-please

    I have p100 yoichi, funny thing is I do not enjoy female characters, even my wifey ada I barely use. They can at least consider making a few short male survivors.

    So far we only have Aestri as the first tall female survivor. Tbh I never felt advantage or disadvantaged between either genders. Even though at first I thought females ran faster lol.

    The thing that annoys me the most is when you are hiding in a bush. The females fit perfectly into most of them while the males are way too big for them.