Hag QoL changes?
What are some QoL changes you would like to see on the Hag?
I'll start:
* Make her teleport distance bigger
* Her traps won't show when using a flashlight
* Buff some of her add-ons (like Grandma's heart won't have the speed debuff)
I'll start:
* Make her teleport distance bigger
* Her traps won't show when using a flashlight
* Buff some of her add-ons (like Grandma's heart won't have the speed debuff)
Comments
There are so many useless Hag add ons (like Scarred Hand), in fact they make her weaker than she already is. I don't understand why those add ons exist.
None of these changes are QoL tho. They're buffs.
Not sure if she deserves a longer TP range.
I do agree about flashlights tho.
These are buffs, but whatever let’s go. 1) Ok. 2) better to have them waste the light on those and not to rescue someone from a grab, it consumes the light really quick. 3) Sure. My personal 4) buff her to 115 speed, she’d be top tier
buf her speed.
with the power she holds being less useful than trappers (arguably, but they don't have instadown potential), her speed debuff is way too extreme
In all honesty though you should change the title to Hag Buffs because all those changes you suggested are buffs, not QoL changes. Though those are nice suggestions.🙂
Only Quality of Life I see: fix her bug when she breaks a pallet (she used to be able to see the survivor, now she looks down) + remove her cooldown upon a teleport where you can't move.
A huge quality of life / buff would be to allow her to teleport even when she is in "weapon swipe cooldown".
That's not really a bug, pallets are meant, but not exclusively used for, to lose the killer and break a chase. Like small line of sight breakers. Before this was impossible since the Hag could still see you, so they probably changed it to this.
What I would like to see, I dunnu if others would agree on this, would be for her traps to not activate while I am carrying someone. It's a real bummer when your work gets destroyed by someone communicating to someone else that you can ruin all of my traps and I am unable to do anything about it. I dunnu, what do you guys think?
Don't quote me on this but I believe this was confirmed as a bug... This feature was maybe implemented to make out for her terrible field of view where you can't even see above some loops.
About the second one, I don't know. Might be too strong. Either way they can't destroy "all of your traps" unless they're too close to each other. I used to have issue with this one, so I took Agitation in my build to help me until I was confident enough with my placement. But I won't say "no" to this buff. Any buff is welcome!