Why do people keep telling other people what they should or should not do?

"BRING THIS OFFERING" "STOP TUNNELING" "QUIT GENRUSHING" "DON'T TEABAG" "STOP FARTING IN MY DIRECTION" "YOU'RE A STREAMSNIPER STOP LOOKING AT MY STREAM" "USE THIS BUILD!" "SUCK MY DICK" "STOP REPAIRING THE GENERATOR" "UNHOOK ME!!!!!". I'm not going to say "Stop telling people what to do" because that would be hypocritical but I'm honestly getting sick and tired of seeing people telling what they should or shouldn't do.

It's so ######### lame and boring. You gotta have a miserable life or something.

Comments

  • I think we should encourage behaviour that fosters a positive gaming environment where everyone can have fun and be friends, actually

  • Stop farting in my direction? Lmao that's a new one

  • It's probably because the actions of others have a disproportionate effect on us in this game. They burn a better BP offering, we get another 100% added to our BP bonus. They go about saving us the wrong way, the match is over entirely for us. They teabag the killer, we all get bled out for four minutes and don't get to complete our unhook challenge. So, people end up feeling entitled to telling others what they should do. Some people are trying to be helpful and give good advice, not everyone's motives are selfish, but the way this game is designed does foster a it-pays-better-to-be-selfish feeling amongst the playerbase.

  • Idk I think the ones with a miserable life are the ones doing things that they KNOW do nothing but make the other side miserable. I myself just had a really rough match as killer, decided to go AFK and just let the survivors do the last couple of gens and escape.

    I then come back to one of the survivors just spam vaulting in front of my AFK killer. Something which achieves literally nothing but potentially upsetting someone who's already had a bad match.

    Obviously this isn't a survivor only thing, but it certainly says a lot about the people in this game's community.

  • @Prometheus1092 said:

    Stop farting in my direction? Lmao that's a new one

    1000009105.gif